Mastermind is a monthly webinar programme for those that have completed the eCommerce Mastery course.
Each month, members are invited to a live webinar where we will explore in more details the topics and ideas covered in the eCommerce Mastery course. And if you can't make the live webinar, you can simply login into Thrive.Camp and view it at your leisure watch the webinar recording, or download the audio as an MP3.
- Time: the second Monday of the month, at 8pm GMT (3pm EST, 9am Tuesday NZDT).
- Duration: 1 to 1.5 hours (we plan on having a Q&A section in each webinar, so webinars will be set for an hour, but may extend if there are a lot of questions. Max time, 1.5 hours).
- Monday, 13th March 2017 8pm GMT
- Monday, 10th April 2017 8pm GMT
- Monday, 8th May 2017 8pm GMT
Topics coming up:
- Walk through of how to set up Facebook Ads.
- A walk around our video studio.
- How to: Podcasts.
- Behind the scenes: Our Black Friday.
- Upselling secrets
- How to use Automated email in eCommerce
- Best layouts for product pages
- Write a killer About Us Page
- How to review your checkout process
PRIVATE, MEMBERS ONLY FACEBOOK GROUP
Members of Mastermind will have access to a special facebook group where we will do regular Live Q&As (so you'll get a great understanding of how facebook live works) and you will be able to connect with your peers, helping each other in the quest for great eCommerce websites:
- This is a private community of eCommerce entrepreneurs and business owners who are serious about delivering eCommerce WOW.
- Help build this thriving community for new ideas, insights and inspiration.
- Ask questions and quickly troubleshoot any eCommerce challenges you are facing.
- Get an extra set of eyes on what you are working on from those in the community who are in the trenches with you.
- Our team will also actively be in the group, helping where we can.
- Matt will regularly be in the group too, answering questions and delivering Facebook live Q&A.
Mastermind+ is for those graduates that want to join Mastermind but also want a coaching call with Matt (via Skype, and up to an hour long) each month. During the coaching call, Matt will be able to answer any questions you have as well as sit with you and your team through your monthly GDE meetings, reviewing strategy and planning the coming month's developments.
As Matt really wants to invest his time well and deliver great value here for the Mastermind+ users in the coaching calls, we will limit this offer to the first five customers who sign up.
Mastermind will be a great way to continue your learning in eCommerce and help build your business. You'll be able to get questions answered as well as stay connected with peers from around the world. We are excited to be offering this membership group to eCommerce Mastery Graduates, and we will ensure that it will be of the same high standard as the course.
Mastermind+ will bring you all of the benefits of Mastermind but will also bring Matt directly into your GDE meetings.
Prices shown are an introductory offer for graduates of the recent eCommerce Mastery Charter Group course. Prices shown are per month and you can cancel at any time.